Wimbledon’s back and we are enjoying our annual 2 weeks of tennis mania. Can job seekers take a cue from sports stars to make sure they land the best jobs? They probably can.
High performers, whether in sport or business tend to display similar traits. See how many of these statements apply to you?
- You set yourself personal goals and make a plan on how you will achieve them
- You regularly re-appraise these goals and make necessary adjustments to your behaviour to ensure you stay on track
- You work with single-minded dedication to achieve the task in hand
- You learn from failure and try harder next time to avoid the same mistake
- You are dedicated to constantly improving your performance and you do whatever it takes to achieve this.