With football mania sweeping the country you can be forgiven if you’ve missed the start of Wimbledon this week.
If you are currently searching for a new job why not take a cue from tennis stars to help you ace your job search.
- If you don’t love your current job – maybe it’s time to consider new opportunities
- Set yourself a goal and make a plan on how you will achieve it
- Keep your eye on the ball so you don’t miss that perfect job opportunity
- Bounce back from job rejections – you may not get the first job you go for, but if job hunting becomes exhausting – take a break
- Let a good recruitment consultant help you in your job search & take advantage of any advice your recruitment consultant gives you
Get in touch if you would like help finding a job that’s your perfect match