If you are applying for a job online you obviously want to make sure your application is read and given due consideration.
Here are our top tips to get your application noticed:
- Only apply for jobs where your experience is a genuine fit to the brief given
- Be realistic about roles you are right for, consider what the employer is likely to be looking for.
- Include a brief covering letter highlighting why you are interested in the role and why you fit the job.
- Ensure that your CV is up to date and relevant and clearly shows the relevant experience for this role see CV Advice.
- Make sure your LinkedIn profile matches your CV
- Apply via the requested process – don’t try and bypass the system.