With the Chelsea Flower Show in full swing this week, what can we learn from gardeners that can help in growing a beautiful and successful career?
- Regularly tend to your career to make sure it develops how you want it to.
- Sow seeds for your future – if you aspire to move into a management role, try and gain additional responsibility in your current role eg volunteering for extra projects.
- Regularly nourish your career with goodness – keep learning new skills that will equip you for the future, attend any training that is being offered but also consider self-learning using on-line training offerings
- Weed out any unwanted elements – if there are parts of your job that are making you unhappy – discuss these with your manager and see if they can be addressed
- Re-design if necessary – if after careful consideration you decide that your current role is not where you want to be then get in touch with us – Copeland are experts in helping automotive professional grow their careers.
Julia Pennington, Managing Director