Would you like to develop your automotive marketing career with a leading vehicle manufacturer with ambitious goals and a reputation for innovation and pushing boundaries?
If you have experience in marketing communications in the automotive industry – working for either a vehicle manufacturer, dealer or marketing agency this could be for you. Ideally you’ll have experience of digital marketing, media, PPC, e-commerce and web analytics.
You need to be graduate calibre with excellent communication skills and the desire to progress your career in a fast-moving client-side role.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- Excellent benefits including car scheme, pension, health care
- A structured career development plan
- Opportunity to join a fast moving, highly innovative, international business
Overall purpose of the role:
The overall purpose of the role is to promote Aftersales Services & Programmes to owners to increase customer retention, drive upsell, and increase parts and accessories sold.
- Responsible for developing, planning marketing activity.
- Focus on promoting Aftersales using an integrated approach across multi-channels including Digital, Media (Online display & Social), SEO & Search, CRM, Dealer Communications, and Ecommerce (with support from multiple agencies).
- Involvement with the creative direction and execution for all aftersales marketing activity.
- Leading the quarterly dealer campaign process, preparing campaign pack content, deployment of offers, through multi-channels and development of associated dealer marketing POS assets.
- Experience working in an automotive marketing communications role – with either a vehicle manufacturer, dealer or agency
- Experience of Digital, Media (online display), PPS, eCommerce, Web Analytic tools
- Ability to work both strategically & operationally to develop effective campaigns aligned to brand considerations
- Experience creating integrated campaigns using multi-channels (ATL, Digital, Media, CRM etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and proritisation skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Ability to manage external agencies
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 10 May 2019