A fast-growing manufacturer of passenger cars is seeking an aftersales operations manager. This role will involve regular travel to meet dealers throughout the UK and will closely support the Head of Aftersales.
The role would suit someone with experience in an office or field based aftersales or parts role – ideally with another OEM. A technical background would also be advantageous.
- To work closely with the Aftersales team across all areas of the business.
- Regular dealer visits
- Develop a full understanding of each section of the aftersales business
- Management and development of the aftersales dealer conference
- Regional meeting planning
- Content management of aftersales section of website
- Project manage new car launches from an Aftersales perspective
- Review and publish annual aftersales standards, policies and procedures
- Experience working for a vehicle manufacturer in an Aftersales or Parts role
- Commercial experience in a field based or head office role
- Project management skills
- Good people-management skills
- High level of communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to present at all levels.
- Ideally educated to degree level
This role offers great potential for a strong candidate to progress into an aftersales team management role in the future.
Posted: 20 November 2018