A highly progressive, premium brand car manufacturer are seeking a field based Area Aftersales Manager to work with their dealers in Northern England.
This role would suit someone with experience in a dealer-facing aftersales role for a manufacturer or a group aftersales role with a dealer. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the drive and passion and the ability to improve dealers’ aftersales processes and customer satisfaction.
- Provide support and consultancy to dealers in the area of Parts, Accessories and Service
- Ensure the achievement of Parts and Accessory targets through development of Dealer Aftersales capability, with particular focus on customer retention activities.
- To ensure customer satisfaction performance improvement
- Implement new and improved processes and products through the manufacturer’s Authorised Repairer network.
- To ensure the successful deployment of Customer Service initiatives
- Continually pursue business improvement opportunities, with a focus on implementing new and innovative process enhancements to increase sales and improve customer satisfaction.
- Experience working in a dealer-facing aftersales role for a vehicle OEM or a group aftersales role in a dealership
- A good understanding of sales and after sales business and processes within a dealership
- Knowledge / experience of Aftersales Marketing Programmes
- The ability to implement actions to deliver performance improvement or change
- Understanding of key issues affecting customer satisfaction
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Use analytical skills and tools to identify the underlying causes of performance issues and trends.
- Self motivated, excellent team working skills, resilient and enthusiastic.
- Ideally educated to at least A level standard or equivalent
- Be living in Northern England – between Chester and York
Posted: 02 January 2019