A manufacturer of premium motorised and electrical lawn & garden equipment is seeking an Area Sales Manager to work with their retailers to maximise sales. The role will cover the Midlands and North and ideally you will live between Leeds, Manchester & Leicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with field-based experience selling to local dealers/retailers (any product or industry) – above all you must be ambitious, have a passion for developing excellent relationships to drive & grow your area. In return you will get the chance to join a highly successful division within a premium brand manufacturer and develop a career with them.
- Create a proactive working environment and partnership with the dealers
- Achieve agreed commercial objectives
- Manage and motivate franchised dealer staff to consistently provide our customers with excellent customer service
- Ensure medium and long-term plans exist for the continuing development of the dealers, area and overall network coverage
- Liaise, plan and assist with local promotions, shows and PR and utilise the national show programmes to best advantage for the product groups in the area and nationally.
- Experience working in a field-based role selling into local dealers/ retailers (any product/ industry)
- Previous experience of account management
- Highly self-motivated
- Target- driven with experience in a direct sales environment
- Ability to build excellent business relationships
- Excellent communicator, able to present confidently at senior management level
Posted: 31 May 2018