Are you a fleet sales expert and thrive on building new relationships? If so this Fleet Area Sales Manager opportunity with a leading leasing company could be your next career move. You’ll join a fresh and dynamic fleet & leasing company to support and nurture existing business along with seeking and identifying new business opportunities.
This role would suit someone with experience in working in a field based fleet sales role for an FN50 leasing company. You will need to demonstrate a strong track record of success in business development and account management. You will need to be living in Kent, London, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire or Dorset.
- Achieve sales objectives for new business, renewal and extensions whilst maximising profitability.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Undertake regular review meetings with existing clients
- Implement renewal strategy and regular follow up process for each client/vehicle.
- Complete tenders and develop proposals to be presented to potential new customers
- Promote additional fleet products, services and solutions
- Prepare monthly sales report to line manager on an agreed time basis
- Work closely your Line Manager to record/monitor and achieve sales objectives.
- Attend company events, shows and presentations
- Experience in a field-based fleet sales role for an FN50 leasing company
- A background in face-to-face sales
- Proven track record with a professional approach to develop existing and new client relationships
- Excellent presentation skills to stake holders at all levels
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Good time keeping and organisational skills
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach and a proven ability to work remotely
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary and commission structure, a car and benefits. You’ll have the chance to progress your career with a highly respected leasing company in an exciting period of their development.