A cutting-edge technology company supplying the automotive OEM sector is seeking a Director of Business Development to take responsibility for delivering sales revenue from the automotive sector.
Driving business growth and market share you will promote the company’s world leading platform to prospective clients and will focus on developing business with automotive OEM’s across the UK.
We’re looking for a really exceptional sales person with a demonstrable track record of developing, negotiating and delivering multi-million-pound deals within the automotive OEM sector and ideally a good understanding (or interest) in the digital technology industry.
- Drive an ambitious growth plans through sales and client-led activities with new and existing leads
- Demonstrate solid commercial expertise to predict, and then react to, future trends within the automotive industry, specifically within the digital field
- Inform and drive relationships with clients and go-to-market networks
- Ensure continued innovation by feeding back client intelligence to the executive team
- Implement tracking, monitoring and analysis of sales activity and performance to ensure profitability
- Proven track record of developing, negotiating and delivering multi-million-pound deals within the automotive OEM sector
- Ability to tap into a network of contacts within the automotive industry to enable relationship building with key stakeholders
- Personable and motivated, building strong professional relationships with existing and new clients to deliver revenue expansion
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to work effectively on their own initiative in a rapidly changing and highly competitive marketplace
If this sounds like you – please apply now.
Posted: 21 March 2019