We have 2 great opportunities to join a leading car manufacturer as a field based Business Management Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturer’s National Franchise Representation and Distribution strategy is implemented at a regional level and that the manufacturer receives accurate financial information from dealers. You will also seek best practice and share it with the field team members and the network to optimise performance and profitability.
These roles would suit someone with very strong accountancy skills – ideally at least a part qualified accountant. These roles will be field based, one role covering Northern England and Scotland, the other covering Southern England but the business is ideally seeking people who would be prepared to move to a head-office based role (in South East England) at a later stage in their career with the company.
- Support the regional relationship with senior franchise operator representatives
- Provide feedback to head office on all representation and franchise development issues.
- Detailed communication to dealers of the manufacturer’s strategic network direction
- Ensure that dealers provide accurate financial data to the manufacturer
- Ensure that dealers have sufficient liquidity to deliver the required levels of operator performance.
- Undertake detailed financial analysis and planning for the maintenance and development of representation across the region.
- Ensure that each dealer prepares three year business plans and selling power capacity plans
- Attend review meetings across the region to review development issues, highlight opportunities for financial improvement and identify relevant investment, capacity and ROI opportunities.
- Co-ordinate specific Profit and ROI Improvement Programmes for each dealer
- Continually review regional Sales and After Sales capacity requirements to optimise the manufacturer’s volume aspirations and network profitability.
- Ensure all operators are aware of their responsibility to meet minimum franchise standards
- Ensuring the regional representation plan is implemented and continually reviewed
- Accounting qualification / experience
- Graduate with relevant business and commercial qualification/experience.
- Recognised accountancy / business qualification
- Excellent business consultancy skills
- Strong financial governance skills
- Strong management and influencing skills
- Confident communicator – written and oral
- I.T. literate
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 11 March 2019