Do you have a background in a fleet sales role selling cars or LCVs? We have a great opportunity to work for a leading vehicle manufacturer (employed via an agency) in field-based role working with their dealers to develop fleet sales with local businesses. The role covers northern England from Humberside to North Wales to Carlisle.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with dealership fleet sales experience, great communication and coaching skills to work for one of the major car manufacturers in the fleet sector.
You will work with the manufacturer’s dealers developing the performance of their fleet sales teams in order to increase dealer fleet sales with SME’s market. This role would suit someone already in a similar dealer-facing role with a manufacturer or with experience in fleet sales working within a dealership. You will need to live in Humberside, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Merseyside, Manchester, Lancashire or Cumbria.
- Achieve KPI’s in line with the manufacturer’s fleet programme
- Coach, train and support the dealers to develop performance through effective promotion of their fleet offering including Finance and Services
- Create Joint Business Plans, agreeing actions to be delivered by both you and the dealer
- Induction and launch of new Dealers joining the program
- Developing Dealer marketing plans in partnership with the ‘Local Fleet Specialist’ and delivery of the lead generation program
- Effectively communicate the manufacturer’s sales, marketing and aftersales fleet strategy to the dealer network, ensuring they are aligned to overall strategy
- Work with colleagues at the manufacturer – both head office and field based
- Represent the brand in front of all existing and potential customers, your attendance at some customer meetings and events will be required on a regular basis
- Experience in a fleet sales role with either a car dealer or manufacturer
- Demonstrate strong coaching and training skills
- Strong relationship building and listening skills
- Able to work in a fast paced sales environment and close deals
- Live in Humberside, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Merseyside, Manchester, Lancashire or Cumbria.
If you have fleet sales experience and great relationship building and coaching skills – please apply now.