An amazing opportunity for a PR to join a car manufacturer in a European PR role. You’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of PR activity across European media. Leading a small team this role is instrumental in coordinating the brand’s PR activities for it’s car range.
This role would suit a PR with an understanding of how to create impactful written content. You’ll need to have Automotive PR experience with either a vehicle manufacturer, supplier or automotive PR agency.
Key Job Functions:
- Develop a comprehensive PR activity plan for the launch of new vehicles
- Develop newsworthy, impactful activity plans to maintain media coverage on vehicles beyond their launch window
- Develop product messaging that guides the creation of visual and written assets.
- Socialise product messaging to wider Corporate Communications team across Europe
- Ensure synergies with other areas of the business (social media, marketing communications etc..) during content creation activities
- Provide insight into the performance of launch and lifecycle campaigns, completing full review on all activities.
- Lead the development of content and messaging for international motor shows and PR event activities (preview events, press drives etc)
- Management of Product Communications budgets
- Experience in a PR or Corporate Communications role – either client or agency side
- Automotive PR experience for a vehicle manufacturer, supplier or automotive PR agency
- Ability to create compelling PR stories
- Demonstrate ability to manage a small team
- Strong written skills
- Ability to manage agencies
- Strong understanding of the creation of impactful visual and written content
- Knowledge of the changing use of digital and social media
- Project planning, management and logistics skills, an eye for detail
- Fluency in European languages other than English is a bonus
Does this sound like you? – APPLY NOW.