The Captive Finance Company of a leading car and commercial vehicle manufacturer are seeking a field-based Finance Area Manager to work with their dealers in Manchester & Yorkshire. This role would suit someone with a strong knowledge of automotive finance products with a background working for either a finance company or dealer (in an F&I role).
You will be responsible for the sale and promotion of all finance products and services into the respective brand’s retailer network. This role would suit someone with experience in a field based finance role with either a manufacturer or finance company.
- To maximise volume and profit opportunities within all areas of the retail markets, working with respective brand’s regional staff in providing workable profitable solutions for the respective customers.
- To maximise opportunities for the sale of additional products and services to retail customers proposed by the brand’s retailer network.
- To maximise opportunities for the sale of all Insurance products including GAP, SMART Insurance, Car Insurance and Service Plans.
- To work with respective retailers on contract renewals to maximising performance in this area.
- To identify and implement Finance and Insurance Development Programmes with retailers incorporating Health Checks and Reviews. To provide training and development solutions as a consequence of the review
- Identify and maximise business from new markets which will improve penetrations and profitability.
- To identify and promote new wholesale finance opportunities
- Production of detailed business plans for the designated territory
- Training retailers to be competent with company systems and processes.
- An in-depth knowledge of retail finance products.
- Experience in a field based finance role with either an automotive manufacturer or finance company
- Ideally educated to at least A level standard or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- The ability to train groups of staff – either retailer or the respective brand.
- Ability to present to retailers in relation to all aspects of F&I including staff coaching.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ability to manage own diary & prioritise.
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 30 January 2019