A fast-growing technology business who supply automotive dealers with highly innovative software and marketing solutions that empower their customers leading to accelerated profits are seeking a Head of Commercial. This role has come about due to the huge growth that the business has experienced in recent years.
They are seeking an experience leader with a track record managing a sales team and experience working in a B2B sales environment selling to automotive dealers. You will also need an understanding of marketing and how to successfully integrate sales and marketing activities.
As Head of Commercial you will be responsible for maximising revenue through the management of both sales and marketing activities. The role will involve development and implementation of strategies and policies as well as the following key responsibilities:
- Leading 2 sales teams – one field based, one office based
- Managing in-house marketing department and external marketing agencies
- Align all sales and marketing activity to the company’s overall strategy.
- Create and implement all sales and marketing policies to optimise profitability.
- Guide and direct all facets of sales and marketing including sales, branding, advertising, optimization, e-mail marketing, Google advertising, social media platforms and content marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed
- Achievement of activities and objectives outlined in the annual sales and marketing plan, within the agreed budget.
- Experience working in a B2B sales role selling into Automotive Dealers
- Proven track record in sales and marketing management
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Strong leadership skills that motivate the team to perform beyond expectation
- Strong analytical skills to understand and respond to key business indicators and competitive trends
- Excellent understanding of key performance indicators and how to positively impact them.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent marketing capabilities
- Desire to coach marketing and sales techniques
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
If you would like to be part of this technology company’s exciting growth please apply now.