Do you have a background in aftersales marketing with a vehicle manufacturer or automotive parts business? Would you like to progress into a senior management role with a high level of autonomy and P&L responsibility? If so this opportunity to join a leading vehicle manufacturer and head up their Parts & Accessories Marketing team could be for you.
The role is based at their head office in South East England but with the flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week.
- Direct management of a team
- Responsible for growing parts & accessories volume, profit and market share
- Driving parts sales through both the trade and dealer workshops
- Defining and implementing parts pricing and product strategy
- Grow accessories business through multiple channels and e-commerce
- Develop and deploy the aftersales e-commerce strategy
- Experience in an aftersales marketing role (ideally parts/accessories) with a vehicle manufacturer or parts business
- At least 3 years’ experience in a direct people management role
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and ability to inspire a team
- A track record in developing business strategy
- Strong financial awareness (P&L, margins) and competent analysis skills.
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead multiple stakeholders at all levels
- A decisive decision-maker, driven by data, with a customer-orientated approach.
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, bonus and excellent benefits package including, an Employee Car Ownership Plan, the opportunity for flexible working – up to 3 days a week working from home.