An iconic car manufacturer is looking to recruit an HR Advisor based at their Central London Head Office. This role will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR and Business Administration support to all departments of the organisation.
This role would suit an experienced HR executive / advisor – ideally with CIPD qualifications (full or part qualified).
- Providing transactional processing and administration for all main HR processes across the breadth of the employee lifecycle.
- Recruitment support to the business, publishing vacancies through selected channels, arranging interviews, assessment centres and management of recruitment notes.
- Assisting with management of payroll including data collation input.
- Administering all areas of pension auto enrolment process.
- Manage occupational health process including annual wellbeing medicals.
- Updating and maintaining employee information on the Company HR System.
- Investigate, collate and analyse a range of data from a range of sources.
Skills and Attributes required:
- Experience of using an HR database.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- CIPD Qualified (or working towards).
- Good attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Uses own initiative and can work independently.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft programmes and Advanced Excel.
If you are interested please apply now. Ref: NS270
Posted: 26 March 2019