An opportunity to join the marketing department of a leading international automotive financial services business where you can use your excellent analytical and Excel skills to provide marketing campaigns and support services to the business.
This role would be ideal for a numerate, degree educated person who enjoys working with data to provide insight and recommendations for a business. You’ll need to have strong Excel skill and experience working in an analytical role – ideally in a marketing department. Any experience working in the financial services or automotive industries would be very useful.
- Work with colleagues to produce quarterly tactical joint marketing campaigns aimed at supporting vehicle sales and increasing finance penetration
- Develop programmes and initiatives for both new and used vehicles which support vehicle sales and increase finance penetration
- Provide statistical and graphical reporting relating to industry trends, key performance indicators, competitor and internal campaigns
- Use competitive information to identify performance gaps and opportunities and devise initiatives to maximise these opportunities
- Provide regular management reporting, data interrogation and analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Help develop a fleet marketing strategy which drives the business forward
- Create and oversee campaign related marketing communications, ensuring clarity and maintaining brand values (POS and tactical adverts) in conjunction with the Marketing Communications team
- Act in an advisory / persuasive role with fleet department and dealers providing effective tactical, campaign related finance led marketing solutions
- Approve campaign related communications from a finance compliance point of view
- To maintain an appropriate level of required legislation in accordance with the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience working in a data or analytical role
- Proven experience in Excel at an advanced level
- Ability to use data & insight to drive action and deliver pro-active recommendations
- Strong communication skills to ensure any insight and data is understood by other teams and individuals across the wider sales and marketing teams and business
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in the financial services or automotive industry – useful but not essential
If you are ambitious and would like to work for a world-leading automotive brand with great career development opportunities please apply.