Would you like to manage a team in a highly autonomous role with cross-functional contact across a business? This Planning role would suit an ambitious, driven individual who is motivated by personal success and the opportunity to progress quickly based on merit.
As Marketing Planning Manager for this leading car manufacturer with ambitious goals and a reputation for innovation and pushing boundaries, you’ll manage a small team and have responsibility for overseeing market and performance analytics, and managing key performance work streams on an annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly basis.
It will be fast paced and exhilarating and offer you the chance to use your superb analytical and reporting skills and your exposure to a wide range of stakeholders within the business.
You’ll need to be degree educated with a background working in a planning role – in any industry. You’ll have excellent analytical and Excel skills and a good financial awareness (turnover, cost of sales, profitability) and be experienced managing people. Previous experience in a product marketing function would also be useful. Experience in the automotive sector would be useful but is my no means essential.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Market Intelligence and Reporting
- Performance Management Cycle
- Incentive Planning and Reporting
- Financial Revenue Reporting
- Ambitious, driven and enjoy a fast paced work environment
- Experience working in a planning role
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills
- A good financial awareness with an understanding of turnover, cost of sales, profitability
- Ability to manage a small team- ideally with some previous people management experience
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Exposure to either Product Marketing, or Sales (field, sales operations, planning) is desirable
- Degree educated