A great opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer as Marketing Planning Manager. You will manage a small team and have responsibility for overseeing market and performance analytics, and managing key performance work streams on an annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly basis.
This is an opportunity to develop your career with a leading vehicle manufacturer with ambitious goals and a reputation for innovation and pushing boundaries. It will be fast paced and exhilarating and offer you the chance to use your superb analytical and reporting skills and you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders within the business. If you perform well, career progression opportunities will come quickly in this fast-moving business.
You’ll need to be degree educated with a background working in a planning role. You’ll have excellent analytical and Excel skills and a good financial awareness (turnover, cost of sales, profitability). Previous experience in a product marketing function would also be useful. Experience in the automotive sector would be useful but is my no means essential.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Market Intelligence and Reporting
- Performance Management Cycle
- Incentive Planning and Reporting
- Financial Revenue Reporting
- Degree educated
- Experience working in a planning role
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills
- A good financial awareness with an understanding of turnover, cost of sales, profitability
- Ability to manage a small team- ideally with some previous people management experience
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Exposure to either Product Marketing, or Sales (field, sales operations, planning) is desirable
If you’re interested please apply now.