Are you a creative marketer with experience in digital communications for a consumer brand – in either an agency or client role? Do you have experience or an interest in the automotive industry? If so this role could be for you.
We’re seeking a Marketing Specialist for a leading car manufacturer to work in their head office brand communications team, based in Surrey. You will manage the delivery of sales and aftersales marketing communications including dealer marketing advertising materials, brochures etc and help ensure the content and user experience on the national website enables customers to find the information they seek, achieve their goals and maximise conversion to leads.
- Responsible for the project management of a broad spectrum of dealer marketing solutions and ensuring they are consistent with the national message.
- Make recommendations for new developments in dealer marketing assets
- Assist in ensuring website content and user experience is maximised
- Manage the workload and marketing projects with external marketing agencies
- Monitor and review the budgets
- Co-ordinate and deliver Fleet Marketing campaigns with the support of your manager
- 1-3 years marketing experience working on a consumer brand – in a client or agency role
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Previous digital communications experience.
- Strong understanding of the link between Marketing and Commercial outcomes
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
- Excellent Proof reading skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise own workload with Project management experience
- Previous agency management experience would be useful (not essential)
Posted: 14 December 2018