An opportunity to join a fast-growing company who provide innovative power solutions for the commercial vehicle sector. This is a market with huge potential for growth for the company and offers a great opportunity for a business developer with experience selling into the commercial vehicle converter market.
- Pro-actively approach and develop new clients in the commercial vehicle converter / adaptation market
- Managing existing accounts and increase sales turnover with added value sales including engineering support and additional products.
- Discussing a client’s project so that you fully understand their needs
- Offering technical knowledge & advice to clients about the bespoke products and systems on offer
- Preparing client quotations
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Ideally have experience selling a product or service to commercial vehicle converters or manufacturers
- A proven track record in account management and new business development
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A strong consultative sales ability
- A highly customer orientated approach – and ability to match appropriate product offering to clients’ needs
- Strong presentation skills
- They will also have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise enquiries.
- An understanding of electrical principles would be useful – but is not essential as full training will be given
If you’re interested please apply now.