An opportunity to manage the fleet sales team selling directly to end user fleets for a leading vehicle manufacturer covering passenger cars and LCVs. This role would suit someone with a strong track record in selling fleet to end user corporates working for a vehicle manufacturer. Previous team management experience would be ideal however candidates looking to take their first step into management will also be considered. This is a field based role – ideally you will live fairly centrally in England.
About the Job:
You will be tasked with creating and implementing a sales strategy to develop and grow Corporate Fleet Sales volumes of passenger cars and LCVs to end user corporates from SME’s to large corporate fleets. You will manage a field based fleet sales team.
Main Duties Include:
- Grow the manufacturer’s customer and prospect base
- Manage and develop the fleet sales team to deliver LCV and PC volumes
- Create a national corporate customer development plan for the UK to drive effective levels of activity.
- Create and deliver a strategy for growing volumes within the public sector.
- Establish strong and effective relationships with Dealer Business Centres
- To manage the fleet spend by controlling the financial support sheets.
- To develop effective cross functional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure effective utilisation of the fleet sales database
- Encourage and drive key customer and prospect attendance at fleet events.
- Work closely with the Fleet Marketing Manager to ensure effective fleet marketing strategy.
- Monitor and react to competitor activity and analyse your pricing position in the marketplace.
- Ensure accurate quarterly targets are set for the team
- Experienced in developing and growing Fleet sales within an automotive B2B environment
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage a team in pursuit of defined commercial objectives
- A strong, proven and powerful presenter, used to successfully negotiating at senior level
- Good influencer – able to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Commercially aware with a strong volume and profit orientation
- Self-motivated; high levels of drive and hunger to achieve team and personal targets
- Used to working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be living centrally in England (between London & Manchester)
In you are interested please APPLY NOW.
Posted: 16 January 2019