We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Vehicle Manufacturer’s Leasing company as National Sales Manager. This field- based role will manage a team of 9 and will need to spend circa 1 day per week at head office in Southern England. You will ideally be located fairly centrally in the UK.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of business on a national basis through multiple channels and the development of our customer portfolio through loyalty and retention plans.
- Responsible for sales through all channels, Network, Brokers and Direct sales.
- Managing a field sales team and an office-based support team.
- Develop the core Contract Hire business at national level working closely with the Brands and Fleet departments of the manufacturer.
- Responsible for the quality of the service that the Sales Support team performs to the network of dealers and brokers.
- Ensure all Audit actions are performed within required parameters & the time frames.
- Participate in cross-functional business projects with the aim of delivering value to the development function as well as to the overall business.
- Identify new markets trends and opportunities in conjunction with Brands Rental/Fleet Directors, developing strategies to ensure growth in profitability and volume for Leasys in the UK market.
- To actively participate in departmental meetings, and keep management updated with performance KPIs on a regular basis.
- To agree participation in any promoted incentive programs with retailers to maintain a profitable solution to all partners in the business.
- Complete Retailer Reviews in conjunction with the respective Area Manager and monitor the performance targets nationally.
- Excellent knowledge of the Fleet and contract hire automotive finance industry.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A proven ability to drive growth in business, through innovative and strategic thinking, creating and implementing sales strategies, new campaigns and generally challenging the status quo.
- A high level of numeracy, strong attention to detail, organisation and motivation
- The ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate at board level and influence others to optimise performance.
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop a field based resources,
- PC literate – all MS and Google applications with advanced Excel levels.
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 30 January 2019