An opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Product Owner to join a major automotive financial services business in Surrey & support the company’s full service leasing vision to drive a 1st class customer experience.
This role is offering a competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package including pension, health care, employee car scheme & 25 days annual leave.
This role would suit a Product Owner with experience of Agile/Scrum and bringing new products to market. Any experience in the financial services or automotive sector would be great but is not essential.
- Shape and implement full service leasing strategy to drive acquisition of new customers, whilst continuing to engage and retain existing customers through multiple touchpoints.
- Drive forward the car leasing / full service leasing roadmap, and channels to market through innovation.
- Prioritise change through robust business cases, data and insights and a customer first approach.
- Act as business owner for the strategic products / experiences for Full Service Lease and National Website both in-life and future developments
- Work across the business to collaborate across functions to drive continuous improvements.
- Manage external partners and work in between IT and business stakeholders.
- Work with Business Analyst’s to create user stories, specifying requirements and acceptance criteria with detail and clarity sufficient for implementation, testing and delivery.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge and competence in the finance and insurance products in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Project management qualification desirable
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies essential
- Waterfall methodologies an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to verbally communicate in an articulate and confident manner, with all people at all levels of the business.
- Bringing new products/services to market and managing products/services through their lifecycle in a disciplined and methodical manner.
- Experience building strong relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Creating robust business cases and putting forward recommendations to senior management.
- Working with business stakeholders and translating ideas or solutions into business requirements/stories for development.
- Experience / involvement in strategic projects within the fleet management sector
- Automotive/Financial Services experience desirable
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 25 April 2019