Would you like to recruit for some of the world’s leading car brands?
Copeland Automotive Recruitment are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our team and recruit sales and marketing roles for some of the world’s leading car manufacturers and marketing agencies. We’re a small business with big name clients and a reputation as the ‘go to’ recruitment agency for many leading car manufacturers.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track-record in recruitment – from any industry sector – who likes to provide the highest levels of service. You’ll have excellent relationship building skills and enjoy the challenge of a target-driven environment – and the rewards that go with it. This is a fantastic opportunity to take over an existing client base but with great potential for growth.
You will have a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Account managing and developing relationships with your client base both face to face and by phone / email.
- Actively searching for candidates to match your job vacancies – using LinkedIn, database searching, adverts, CV searching and networking
- Building relationships with candidates and interviewing them
- Promoting your vacancies by writing compelling adverts and social media activity
- Generating new business by building strong relationships with existing clients and actively contacting prospect clients
- Attending industry events to promote the company
We’re looking for someone with:
- A proven track record in recruitment or executive search – in any industry sector
- Excellent relationship building skills – with both clients and candidates
- A willingness to develop new business
- Educated to at least A level standard – ideally degree level
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ideally have experience using Boolean Searching (LinkedIn or CV searching)
- IT literate with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Valid driving licence
In return we offer you:
- A competitive basic salary (according to experience) + uncapped commission (OTE to £50,000 in yr 1)
- Company Pension
- Flexible working hours considered
- 25 days holiday per annum – rising to 28 with service
- Regular Team outings
- Full training on all aspects of the job
- Free parking
If you’d like to learn more please get in touch today: Julia Pennington: 07973 286342 /
Posted: 08 April 2019