A major manufacturer or cars and commercial vehicles is seeking a Regional Franchise Manager to cover Scotland, Northern and Southern Ireland and North East England (Tyneside).
You will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturer has adequate Franchised Network coverage within the region to achieve Vehicle Sales and Parts volume objectives through financially strong business partners. You’ll need to monitor and improve existing Dealer financial performance whilst ensuring continuity of brand representation where dealers are presenting a Financial or Brand risk.
This role would suit someone with experience working for a vehicle manufacturer in either a franchising/network development role or a field based sales operations role. You’ll need to have good business planning skills and ability to interrogate complex composite data and have great negotiating and influencing skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary interface between the manufacturer and their dealer network
- Represent the manufacturer to prospective business partners to ensure open points are filled.
- Encourage long term investment through accurate business planning
- Identify new potential Partners
- Manage Dealer standards and Corporate Identity
- Ensure economically viable new dealer proposals in line with budgetary guidelines
- Manage poor performing dealers with regular monitoring and quarterly reviews
- Monitoring of dealers’ business KPI’s and composite management.
- Work with the Business Management team to address composite reporting, accuracy and business planning
- Plan existing business partner growth and development with the aim of increased network coverage.
- Prepare formal recommendations to the Board of Directors for approval regarding appointment, termination and ad-hoc financial support
- Project management of dealer appointment process
- Experience working for a vehicle manufacturer in either a franchising/network development role or a field based sales operations role
- Analytical skills
- Detailed financial reporting ability
- Business Planning skills and ability to interrogate complex composite data
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Excellent Communication and Listening skills
- Be living between Tyneside and the Scottish Central Belt
If you’re interested please apply now.