Do you have experience in an automotive dealer marketing role with either a manufacturer, marketing agency or dealership? Would you like to join the field-based marketing team for a leading car manufacturer and use your marketing skills and creativity to help their dealers in Northern England create fabulous marketing plans and campaigns?
You’ll work with dealers on wide ranging activities across the marketing mix including digital, SEO, Press, events, CRM etc.You’ll help the dealers create marketing plans, allocate budgets effectively and act as an advisor providing ideas and answers in an innovative and creative way.
This role would suit an ambitious automotive marketing professional with experience of marketing within dealer networks, from an agency, dealership or manufacturer background. You’ll need great relationship building skills and be able to manage and plan your own time effectively.
- Experience in an automotive dealer marketing role with either a manufacturer, marketing agency or dealership Strong background and experience within marketing in the automotive industry and dealer networks
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong, collaborative working relationships
- Strong planning, briefing, project management and communication skills
- Be living in Northern England and happy to travel
If you’re interested please apply now.