We are seeking field-based Retailer Marketing Consultant for a leading car manufacturer. The area of the role will cover South / South East / East Anglia. The roles will be for an initial 2-year fixed term contract.
This role would suit someone with automotive retail marketing experience including strong knowledge of both traditional and modern/digital marketing.
The Retailer Marketing Consultant role is responsible for working with the manufacturer’s retailers to plan, implement, measure, and improve marketing activity across all channels, to drive awareness and demand for the brand, products and services, to ultimately ensure delivery of the business objectives of both the manufacturer and the network of retailers.
You will be employed through their Retailer Marketing agency, you will work collaboratively with retailers across your territory – and with the manufacturer’s Sales and Marketing teams – to ensure retailers are aligning with the national marketing direction and activity and adhering to brand standards.
- Improve retailer brand compliance through regular brand audit and feedback process
- Support and drive projects to enhance retailer marketing services
- Work with retailers to develop annual and quarterly marketing plans
- Gather evidence of implementation of the approved marketing plan and provide assessment
- Promote the usage and offer advice, consultation and feedback on provided tools and services
- Engage all retailers with national campaigns, including product launches and focus model campaigns.
- New retailer (and new retailer marketing staff) onboarding.
- Act as a Senior Marketing point of contact for retailers and the voice of the retailer for marketing
- Marketing or business-related qualifications
- Relevant experience working in automotive marketing with either a dealer, manufacturer or at an agency working on an automotive account
- Good working knowledge of traditional and emerging marketing communications channels
- Experience of working with marketing agencies
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with retailers and manufacturer teams
- Able to work with autonomy and with a high degree of self-motivation to manage territory
- Collaborative and proactive approach and helpful team player
- Proven ability to multi-task and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested please apply now.