A great opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer as Sales Operations Manager. You will manage a team and have responsibility for the Sales Operations department.
This is an opportunity to develop your career with a leading vehicle manufacturer with ambitious goals and a reputation for innovation and pushing boundaries. It will be fast paced and exhilarating and offer you the chance to use your automotive sales operation and people management experience in a business critical role. If you perform well, career progression opportunities will come quickly in this fast-moving business.
You’ll need to be degree educated with experience working in a field-based sales operations role with a vehicle manufacturer. You’ll be managing a diverse team and will need to a proven experience managing people and have great delegation and coaching skills.
Managing a team of people with overall responsibility for the Sales Operations department and the following areas:
- Monitoring and processing the payments to the dealer network
- Proposing dealer target approach and communication the dealer targets to the network
- Continuous monitoring of dealer targets to ensure they remain in line with business objectives
- Running the weekly forecast for Sales
- Management of the Customer Vehicle programme
- Management of new vehicle pricing system
- Monthly financial RPM accruals in conjunction with Financial Controlling
- Team performance reviews
- Sales & fleet reporting
- Sales Balanced Scorecard creation and communication
- Handling all dealer queries and field force queries related to the areas above
- Budgeting reporting and control relating to the areas above
- Degree educated
- Experience working in field-based sales operations role for a vehicle manufacturer
- People management experience
- Strong delegation and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to formulate strategies and concepts
If you’d like to be part of the success of this innovative and highly successful vehicle manufacturer’s team – get in touch.