A specialist vehicle leasing company are seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to manage a team of 5 with the objective of providing a sustainable and affordable specialist vehicle leasing scheme for both customers and suppliers, whilst ensuring the highest possible level of customer service.
This role would suit someone with an automotive industry background (OEM or Contract Hire or Dealer) ideally with experience of fleet relationship management. You will also need strong people management and change management skills. Any knowledge of the commercial vehicle sector would be advantageous.
Purpose of role:
- To maintain and develop effective relationships with vehicle manufacturers
- Ensure that all suppliers understand and fully engage with the company ethos and business needs.
- Deliver sustainable pricing that delivers customer choice and value for all stakeholders.
- Drive improving service levels from all vehicle suppliers
- To develop an insight into your specialist sector and use that knowledge to develop a long-term, sustainable and robust strategy for the business and its customers.
- To lead a team of four Account Managers and three office co-ordinators and ensure they are motivated to successfully deliver clearly defined objectives.
- Knowledge of the Motor industry – particularly fleet relationship management in either a vehicle manufacturer, contract hire, or dealer environment.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a diverse range of suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills and good level of numeracy
- Demonstrable ability to manage change from strategy through to successful execution
- Experience of leading a team of field and office based employees to achieve objectives
- Evidence of development and execution of new ideas with proven quantifiable benefits
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manipulate and present data effectively using MS Office
- Graduate calibre
- Live within commutable distance of Central London
If you’d like to learn more about this unique role please apply.
Posted: 03 April 2019