A great opportunity to work for a manufacturer-owner commercial vehicle dealership as a Service Manager based in North London. You will be responsible for running a busy service department – ensuring the highest levels of efficiency and customer service are achieved. This role would suit an experienced service or aftersales manager who will manage a busy service department to the highest levels of customer service.
- Organise all Service Department operations to ensure the most efficient and profitable operation of the departments by satisfying customers.
- Manage technicians, apprentices, quality auditors and service reception
- To organise the Service Department, control resources and assets to correspond with profit targets.
- Maximise departmental profitability through the effective marketing and sale of labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, other charges, subcontracted services and other value-added products and services.
- To maintain, operate and adhere to the company quality systems and external programs
- Ensure premises, tools, equipment and other dealership assets are controlled and used effectively to complete customer repairs
- Experienced service / aftersales manager within the retail motor industry
- Management ability to oversee all members of staff across all areas – reception, workshop, drivers and valets.
- Technical knowledge and experience
- Experience in modern methods and financial control
- Strong competency in IT related skills.
This is a great opportunity to operate a busy and thriving service department by providing the highest levels of customer service.
Posted: 02 January 2019