A leading car manufacturer with a global brand are seeking a Service Product Manager to develop activities, and initiatives targeted at maintaining existing customers, regaining lost customers and maximising sales and profitability, whilst delivering a customer focused, value for money experience.
This will initially be a fixed term contract until December 2018. However there is a possibility of a more permanent role after that. This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading car manufacturers.
This role would suit someone with a knowledge of automotive aftersales and experience working in a product management, marketing communications or CRM function with great analytical skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ensuring all dealers have the right tools to ensure customers choose them for service and aftersales products, drive performance, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Manage Service related programmes eg fixed price service plans
- Promotion of Service plans and customer engagement in service experience
- Delivery of customer vehicle health check programme
- Development & implementation of initiatives based around brand service promise/charter that deliver customer loyalty and increased volume
- Development & implementation of programmes to generate positive customer price perception and value for money
- Development & implementation of seasonal promotional activities and programmes to drive incremental retail hours and parts sales
- Performance management of an external agency supplier
- Deliver appropriate Point Of Sale materials and collateral, working closely with the marketing department
- Knowledge of automotive Aftersales market place
- Experience working for an automotive OEM, parts, aftersales or marketing agency
- Experience working in a product marketing, marketing communications or CRM role
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Analytical skills and commercial ability to identify opportunities for revenue and/or growth
- Experience of working with and managing external suppliers to deliver KPIs and SLAs
- Ideally knowledge and experience of an automotive Dealer network
- Excellent project management skills to successfully deliver strategies and campaigns
- Strong influencing skills across a wide audience including senior management
Posted: 08 May 2018