A premium brand car manufacturer are seeking a Systems Training Manager responsible for developing and delivering systems training, to their dealer network, internal departments and key suppliers. The role has 1 direct report – with responsibility for developing learning media.
This role would suit someone with experience in modern systems training in the automotive sector with the ability to develop innovative e-learning solutions.
- To lead the development and launch of an effective 70/20/10 approach to dealer training.
- Continually researching and launching new ways to deliver training that will add value in gaining new knowledge and skills.
- The coordination and management of both internal and external customers, as well as new and emerging learning theory and practice
- Responsible for the effective spend of an agreed annual revenue budget
- Leadership and management of the Video & E-Learning Graduate.
- Systems training development and delivery experience
- Experience in training programmes evaluation
- Experience developing modern training programmes including e-learning, webinars etc
- Automotive industry experience working for a dealer, manufacturer or system supplier
- A good understanding of modern automotive technology
- Adult Training theory, particularly in the areas of 70/20/10, evaluation and “sticky learning”
- Functionality of modern Learning Management Systems
- A thorough working knowledge of an automotive dealership sales and aftersales function, good computer literacy with particular emphasis on Dealer Management Systems.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS130
Posted: 06 March 2018