A well-known and respected automotive manufacturer are looking for a Tactical Marketing Solutions Manager to join their team based in head office. This is a critical role within the manufacturer and will drive their brand and volume delivery across the business.
With key accountability for commercial marketing functions, you will profitably drive incremental business through delivery of tactical marketing programmes and an effectively managed UK database.
You will be a key contributor to future retention and dealer profitability. Your understanding of finance solutions should be second to none, and you should be able to negotiate with senior members of the team on the best solutions for the customer and the business.
- Ensure the delivery of targeted and effective tactical campaigns
- Deliver incremental sales volume, counter budget risk and manage stock exposure whilst maintaining and/or increasing gross profit margins.
- Drive a focus on PCP and servicing options in tactical programmes
- Responsible for one of the largest financial budgets in the business
- Commercial lead for GDPR
- Lead the database team to generate commercial insight
- Through your team deliver an ongoing programme of business-critical database enhancements
- Be the driver in establishing strong commercially beneficial relationships with industry bodies
Skills and Experience:
- Credible commercial experience in sales or tactical programme delivery within an automotive manufacturer
- Prior field team experience and a strong portfolio of Dealer relations is preferable
- A commercial understanding of how databases can be used to drive insight delivery and volume opportunities
- A knowledge of GDPR and how this legislation will impact on large organisations is desirable
- Outstanding communications skills both verbally and in writing
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 13 February 2019