A highly successful car manufacturer who have enjoyed considerable growth in recent years are looking to fill a newly created role of Tactical Sales Manager.
The role has responsibility for planning, negotiating and managing tactical campaigns for fleet customers. You will need strong account management and negotiation skills and good numerical skills. Whilst useful, previous fleet experience is not essential.
Overall purpose of role:
- Make the manufacturer’s tactical campaigns a market leading proposition and become a key partner for Leasing Company, Dealer and Broker tactical activity.
- Generation of market leading tactical campaigns and strategy.
- Plan, Negotiate, Manage and report tactical campaigns and programs (Leasing, Dealer, Broker) ensuring volume and VME objectives are achieved.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Tactical Campaign Negotiation
- Leasing Company, Dealer & Broker negotiation.
- Financial management.
- Planning and Forecasting
- Campaign Sales Planning & Forecasting.
- Stakeholder Management.
- European Head office.
- Internal Stakeholders.
- External Stakeholders.
- Educated to at least A level – preferable degree level
- Automotive Industry experience within manufacturer or leasing company.
- Relationship management in a B2B / B2C environment.
- Strong evidence of building relationships with clients/customer.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ideally an understanding of the FCA regulations
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, and competent with Word, Powerpoint.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS86
Posted: 04 January 2018