We have a job opportunity with a leading manufacturer of lubricants for the industrial and automotive industries. They are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to sell to the Industrial Sector.
Covering a territory stretching from Oxfordshire to East Anglia, you will sell into the industrial lubricant market. This role would suit someone with experience in a field based sales role selling into the industrial manufacturing sector. You will ideally be living centrally in the region (Milton Keynes area).
- Increase market share and sales through building and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge in respect to key products and processes.
- Experience selling into the industrial manufacturing sector
- Ideally, you will have an understanding of lubricants.
- Self-motivated and driven with high levels of tenacity
- Able to demonstrate achievement in profitable sales growth through selling high-quality technical solutions.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy and numeracy
- The ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- Excellent communication skills which enable you to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels
This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate, excellent salary and uncapped bonus scheme, pension scheme.
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 14 March 2019