Opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer as a Zone Finance Manager for a 1 year fixed term contract (maternity cover) in the North West of England. The role covers a region from Warrington to the Lake District.
This role would suit someone with a good knowledge of automotive finance products and a good knowledge of FCA regulations.
You will be responsible for achieving the company’s commercial objectives by co-ordinating the financial services activities of the manufacturer’s dealers in your region by:
- Influencing, persuading and motivating Dealer Management to actively support the manufacturer’s finance products and to thereby achieve Finance & Insurance Targets.
- Driving the digital transformation of the Dealer networks in the F&I arena
- Acting as the voice of the customer, collecting and escalating the needs of the dealer networks and final customers across the different products (B2C, B2B, Used vehicles, digital customer journeys)
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives for financial services activities, in particular – New car penetration (B2B, B2C), Used Car penetration/volumes, Net Banking Income, Insurances, Services & Mobility product
- Experience working in Motor Finance Industry
- Detailed knowledge of automotive dealership sales activity
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant FCA Insurance regulations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Effective time management & prioritising skills
- Have a high level of numeracy
- Ability to coach & mentor
- Ideally educated to at least ‘A’ level standard
- Driving licence essential
If you’d like to learn more, please apply now.
Posted: 07 May 2019