A car manufacturer with a reputation for innovation is looking for someone to help drive aftersales businesses and deliver customer retention programmes. You will use your amazing data analysis skills to devise and create programmes and incentives for both customers and retailers to promote and drive aftersales and parts revenue.
If you have strong data manipulation and advanced excel skills and a good knowledge of the automotive aftersales industry this would be an ideal opportunity to progress your career with a leading vehicle manufacturer. A background in an analytical or product management role would be ideal.
- Management of local parts and services programmes including oil, tyres, repair finance, number plates, and insurance
- Management of dealership tools to improve processes, increase customer satisfaction and drive sales
- Monthly reporting to identify product trends, sales and new customer retention opportunities
- Launch new products to increase customer value, upsell and retention
- Development of dealer quarterly campaigns for retention products and services
- Retain customers for aftersales services, upselling, and attract customers outside of the network
- Strong data analysis skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Good knowledge of the automotive industry
- Preferably have previous experience in product management or an analytical role
- Ideally have an understanding of dealership aftersales operations
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and add great value to this worldwide business. Once you have proven yourself the company offers excellent onward career opportunities, both in the UK and beyond.