Do you have a firm understanding of dealership aftersales operations and degree level education? If so this opportunity with a leading vehicle manufacturer managing a range of aftersales retention products to deliver customer retention and profit objectives could be for you. As Aftersales Product Manager you’ll be based at their head office in Southern England.
You’ll be responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of programme changes to satisfy customer and market requirements. You’ll support the setting of retention product dealer targets and track performance. You will also manage the marketing assets of the retention product range ensuring they are relevant and adequate stock is always available for the dealer network.
- Daily operational management of aftersales retention products (Service Plans, Extended Guarantees, Accident Assistance, Bodyshop Programme etc)
- Support development of existing and new products
- Creation of communication materials for both dealers and field teams.
- Reviewing existing programmes to suggest and support evolution of the programme
- Support the tender and contract process for all retention product business partners.
- In conjunction with finance, report on all product fund performance identifying any gaps or excess in fund provisions.
- Production of annual profit share payments in conjunction with respective business partners.
Qualifications, skills and experience required/desirable:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualified is preferred
- Strong understanding of dealership aftersales operations and environment
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to make sound recommendations based on facts and market research
- Ability to make things happen within defined time scales
- Confident personality with excellent communication skills
- Field team operational experience would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and confident personality with excellent communication skills at all levels.
- A “customer first” thinker
In return you’ll be offered a competitive basic salary and benefits package and the chance to join a global vehicle manufacturer with a great employer brand.