A manufacturer of premium motorised and electrical lawn & garden equipment is seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their team. The role will cover the South of England, you will ideally live on the M4 Corridor.
This is a great opportunity for someone with field-based experience selling to local dealers or retailers (any product or industry). You must be ambitious, have a passion for developing excellent relationships to drive & grow your area. In return you will get the chance to join a highly successful division within a premium brand manufacturer and develop a career with them.
- Create a proactive working environment and partnership with the dealers
- Achieve agreed commercial objectives
- Manage and motivate franchised dealer staff to consistently provide excellent customer service
- Ensure medium and long-term plans exist for the continuing development of the dealers, area and overall network coverage
- Liaise, plan and assist with local promotions, shows, PR, and utilise the national show programmes to the best advantage for the product groups in the area and nationally.
- Experience working in a field-based role selling into local dealers or retailers (any product or industry)
- Previous experience of account management
- Highly self-motivated but also a team player
- Target-driven with experience in a direct sales environment
- Ability to build excellent business relationships
- Excellent communicator, able to present confidently at senior management level
- Flexible to travel across the South of England
If you’re interested please apply now.