A great opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer in a key role within their field-team working with dealers from the Midlands to East Anglia (South Wales, Bristol, Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire Herefordshire and Worcestershire). You’ll be tasked with ensuring the achievement of your dealer’s targets for New Car Sales and Accessories. You’ll also be responsible for developing a strong customer experience and exceeding Customer Satisfaction targets.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the local market including competitor activities. You’ll also need to work closely with other field team members to ensure a ‘joined-up approach’.
This role would suit someone with a strong knowledge of automotive retail sales and a background in either a dealership or vehicle manufacturer.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a strong business relationship with each dealership.
- Ensure the achievement of the dealer business objectives on new vehicles (retail, corporate, local business user & Motability) and accessories
- Analysing sales mix, marketing and promotion of new product at local level
- Analysing and managing turnover of new and used vehicles.
- Quality of customer handling and sales process.
- Analysing Sales CSI scores, image and brand presentation of new and used car facilities
- Planning and proposing local communication of the national consumer offers.
- Influence over local performance in the marketplace.
- Setting, monitoring and evaluating specific action plans.
- Experience in either a Sales Management role within a dealership or in a field-based sales role with a vehicle manufacturer
- A progressive career history
- A highly customer focused approach
- Experience of selling and achieving ambitious commercial targets
- Good communication and relationship skills – with internal and external contacts
- Proven analytical skills
- Be living in South Wales, Bristol, Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire Herefordshire and Worcestershire
This is a great opportunity to join a car manufacturer with a good reputation for customer service and employer brand.