Have you got experience selling a product into automotive dealers? We have a great account management and business development opportunity.
A leading manufacturer of specialist automotive and industrial lubricants is looking to recruit a commercial and engaging sales professional to join as an Area Sales Manager. This role manages relationships with a mixed portfolio of cars & commercial vehicle accounts covering the Northern A1 / M1 corridors from Leeds to Newcastle.
The role will be focused on account management, working with the existing customer base as well as new business development. Your focus will be on increasing sales plus coaching, developing and inspiring them to achieve objectives. You will work daily with the accounts in the region to achieve objectives across volume, profit, customer experience and brand image.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a fresh, customer focused approach and want to make the step up to a leading premium manufacturer level role.
- Manage and develop your existing customers
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor’s activities
- Understand the automotive product range
Skills & Experience required:
- Ideally have experience as an Area Sales Manager for another oil or lubricants company
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Highly organised and able to manage relationships across the territory and utilise time effectively.
- Experience selling a product into automotive dealers
- Numerate with the ability to analyse commercial data.
- Able to demonstrate previous sales achievements in selling products
The salary and bonus scheme on offer is highly competitive for a role of this nature and there is an excellent manufacturer benefits package on offer.