Are you a ‘hunter’ with a track record of developing new business selling into automotive dealers? Do you have experience selling a technology, marketing or online solution? If so this opportunity to join a well established marketing technology business could be your next career move.
They are seeking a talented and tenacious Business Development Manager to join their team and be part of the next stage in their journey. The company already has a great name in the automotive industry working with many leading dealer groups. With ambitious growth targets they are continually developing and improving their product offering.
You’ll be responsible for developing new business with automotive dealers and OEMs across the UK. You will be tasked with building and maintaining strong customer relationships with the aim of converting new customers. You will sell a suite of marketing based systems and products.
- Plan and deliver a structured sales strategy to develop new business
- Prospecting new automotive dealer customers across the UK
- Presenting products and solutions (either face to face or remotely)
- Persistance and tenacity in following up on all new business prospects
- Regular reporting on sales activity via CRM system
- Handing over new business wins to the Account Management team
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Contribute to company marketing and PR activity
- Contribute to future product plans with feedback from prospects and industry awareness
- A proven track record developing and winning new business with automotive dealers
- Experience in sales or account management into automotive OEMs would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience working for a business selling a technology, marketing or online based solution to automotive dealers
- A highly customer focused approach
- Commercial awareness and good knowledge of competitor activity and market conditions
- The ability to communicate to all customer groups up to board level
- Dynamic and performance oriented individual with strong negotiation and selling skills
- Tenacity and drive to build relationships over a long sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of IT literacy and knowledge of social media
- Strong presentation skills
- Work well under pressure towards deadlines and targets
In return you’ll be offered a competitive basic salary + commission based on your personal sales achievements + company car + benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to join an agile, growing business and progress within the company – according to your abilities and achievements.