Due to business growth, a market leading business in automotive telematics is seeking an additional Business Development Manager to sell their innovative high-tech products to automotive dealers in the Midlands region. The company is committed to being an employer of choice in their industry. Their employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies.
This role would suit an experienced sales person with experience building new business with automotive dealer groups. The exact product or service that you currently sell is not important but what you will need to demonstrate is a ‘hunter’ mentality and a strong solutions selling ability.
- Creating and developing new relationships with automotive dealer groups in your region
- Effectively communicating the full benefits of using the company’s products
- Execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base within the sector.
- Keeping abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic input to the senior team but also planning and managing the full relationship between the business and the clients.
- Working with product design and application, logistics, sales support and marketing.
- Ambitious hunter who is motivated by achieving customer satisfaction and exceeding goals.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the Automotive sector with B2B solution selling experience
- Ability to fully understand potential automotive dealer clients’ businesses and build relationships with key stakeholders for mutual business gain.
- Excellent people and communication skills, determination, fortitude and ability to successfully influence and inspire others or gain consensus.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to devise and implement strategies to benefit both the company and their clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Driving new business opportunities.
- Competitive basic + uncapped commission + £450 per mth car allowance
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- Competitive Pension and Health benefits
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
If you have the new business skills and automotive experience for this exciting role please get in touch.