A fast-growing, highly innovative manufacturer of luxury brand cars is seeking 2 Corporate Sales Managers. You will be responsible for implementing and shaping the sales strategy across the fleet sector, in particular corporate contract hire and leasing channels.
The roles are field based, one covering the southern half of the UK (ideal candidate location in the area between Birmingham, London & Bristol), the other covering the Northern half (ideal candidate location between Liverpool, Blackpool, York, Hull & Nottingham).
These roles would suit candidates with experience in a customer facing role in the fleet sector but who are also open to learning and developing their skills. You need to demonstrate a strong track record of success and good consultative selling skills and a have a flexible approach to take on tasks as required. You’ll probably have a background working for either a leasing company, vehicle manufacturer or dealer.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities whist generating and maximising sales within the contract hire & leasing sector and with end-user corporate companies.
- Achieve monthly sales targets aligned to overall company objectives.
- Creating and developing key partner relationships through a planned contact strategy.
- Proposal of new business opportunities
- Develop and implement monthly/quarterly sales strategy including innovative ideas to grow new business.
- Provide feedback on market opportunities and developments.
- To ensure that the company’s corporate sales demonstrator fleet is effectively managed & usage optimised
- Provide timely weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Assist with the management and development of the digital ordering process for the corporate and leasing Industry.
- Experience in a customer facing role in the fleet sector and a strong understanding of fleet sales
- A background working for either a leasing company, manufacturer or dealer.
- A demonstrable track record of success in sales
- Experience in relationship management with large corporates
- Able to identify opportunities, prepare and execute plans to achieve targets
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Any experience selling EV’s to the fleet market would be very useful.
- Highly adaptable and open to learning and developing new skills
- Have strong consultative selling and influencing skills
- Proficiency using Excel spreadsheets and MS Office
- Able to quickly adapt to and learn new systems.
- Full driving licence (max 6 points)