Do you have at least 5 years’ experience managing a team and processes in an environment handling high numbers of inbound and outbound contacts? Can you demonstrate a track record of process improvement and stakeholder management? If so this opportunity for a Customer Operations Manager to manage a technical support team for a vehicle manufacturer could be for you. Whilst useful, previous experience in the automotive industry is not required. It would suit a people leader with proven experience in inspiring, motivating and engaging with their team.
You will manage a team who support the dealer network on Technical and Warranty queries. The aim is to deliver a first-class service to the manufacturer’s dealer networks so that dealers can fulfil their customer needs.
- Lead & motivate your team to deliver an industry leading dealer technical & warranty support service.
- Performance manage and actively coach team members
- Provide the vision to evolve dealer support to be industry leading to guarantee customer retention
- Utilise key stakeholders in the business to resolve serious customer issues quickly and effectively
- Define and implement team policies, processes and standards
- Produce a suite of Management Information reports to measure the department’s performance against set targets.
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders promoting working together and putting the customer first in all scenarios.
- Communicate with dealers to ensure a good understanding of Dealer Technical and warranty processes
- At least 5 years people management experience – with excellent motivational and leadership skills
- The ability to identify operational issues and implement corrective actions.
- Process and change management experience
- Budget management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A clear understanding of best way to handle high volume inbound and outbound contacts
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- A high level of customer and dealer empathy
- Ability to identify performance gaps and develop efficient and timely countermeasures
- A skilful negotiator who demonstrates a fair and open-handed approach
- Confident presenter with the ability to communicate effectively across all business levels.
- A genuine desire to understand customers whilst being prepared to conflict with policy and process if they are out of touch with customer needs