Do you have automotive dealer marketing experience? This exciting new role offers the chance to work directly for a vehicle manufacturer providing marketing support to dealers across the national dealer network. You’ll be based in Central London and with occasional visits to dealers across the UK.
You will support dealer advertising activities (including; digital, press, radio & cinema), PR and dealer events. This role would suit someone with experience in automotive dealer/retail marketing working in either a dealer, agency or manufacturer with excellent planning and project management skills.
- Coordinate dealer quarterly marketing planning
- Provide PR support for the dealers working with the PR agency
- Ensure dealers’ marketing budgets are optimised
- Work closely with the dealer network to ensure local opportunities are identified and supported
- Plan all aspects and details of events
- Produce post-event analysis to assess the success of each event versus the objectives and to drive continuous improvement
- Work closely with the Area Sales Managers, to help them maximise dealer marketing opportunities
- Previous marketing or dealer marketing experience with either a manufacturer or agency
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Events management experience
- Project management skills
- Strong marketing knowledge across all marketing disciplines: digital, press, radio, PR, CR
- Ability to manage agencies
- Live within commutable distance of Central London
This is a unique opportunity for a marketing expert with a passion for building brands to join a fast-growing automotive business at a key point in their development.