Are you experienced in managing a complex website?
Would like to progress your career managing the website for a world-wide car brand?
As Website Manager you’ll manage, review and report on website visitor insights using digital tools to increase satisfaction.
You will effectively lead, manage, collate and report on digital customer experience, working alongside stakeholders to deliver effective resolutions.
This role would suit someone with fantastic project management skills and experience managing a large, complex website – in either a client or agency role.
You’ll need a good understanding of analytics and insights to gain customer feedback.
Experience in the automotive industry would be very useful but all industries are considered.
- Manage agencies to effectively deliver solutions in line with business objectives
- Proactively develop plans to improve digital functionality to increase customer satisfaction
- Work with stakeholders to manage FAQ updates and report on performance to gain insights to improve website content
- Review website live chat performance to understand consumer engagement
- Use data insights and work with wider stakeholders to implement a website FAQ section to support wider customer questions.
- Work alongside the digital agency
- Ensure all content updates are managed efficiently and communicated across the business.
- Work with your manger and SEO agency to support the planning and implementation of the SEO content changes across the website.
- Visually track consumer engagement to see how customers interact with the website content – using the data insights to make recommendations on improvements.
- Use Google Analytics to report on data analytics and improve website statistics.
- Experience managing website content
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a large complex website
- Automotive industry knowledge would be useful but not essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to manage suppliers/agencies
This is a great opportunity to join a leading, world-wide car manufacturer managing website insights to increase customer satisfaction and user journey.