Are you an expert in Customer Journey Management and CRM? Do you have a track record in digital marketing, customer retention and acquisition for a large brand? If so this fixed term contract with a Financial Services Business could be your next big challenge.
Reporting in to the Marketing Director, you’ll manage a team and have responsibility for the customer interaction strategy and roadmap. You’ll need to drive performance across the business to achieve a joined-up experience for all customer segments across all touchpoints. The job is Head office based in the South East however you will work mainly from home for the time being.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing digital and customer retention teams
- Create and implement digital strategy to maximise customer interactions
- Create and implement customer retention strategy
- Identify new opportunities in customer journey for interactions
- Grow customer engagement across channels
- Analyse and improve customer retention and repeat customer behaviours
- Work closely with other areas of the business to ensure alignment of strategy
- Define and drive strategy for communication of new products and services to market
- Expert in customer journey management, digital and communications
- 10+ years’ digital marketing experience
- Degree educated – preferable with a marketing qualification or comparable work experience
- Experience in customer acquisition and retention
- Able to react quickly to market changes
- Fully understand the sales process and customer retention programmes
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Able to lead, coach and motivate a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills –able to communicate at all levels
- Experience in E-marketing
- Experience using Salesforce
- Technical website architecture understanding
In return you’ll be offered a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.