Do you have experience working in a role supporting the implementation of digital products and a basic understanding of APIs and project management principles? Do you have strong data management and Excel skills? If so this opportunity to join a growing team in a financial services business and play a key part in the development of their digital strategy could be for you.
In this role you’ll be responsible for supporting the implementation of the organisation’s digital strategy through online channels and at point of sale. You’ll own the delivery of a number of digital products eg websites & dealer point of sale system. The role is based in the South East but offers very flexible hybrid working.
- Supporting the implementation of the organisation’s digital strategy to deliver new tools and functionality
- Work closely with digital agencies
- Manage numerous products and integrations including websites, finance calculators and retail system
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience supporting the implementation of digital products
- Basic understanding of project management principles
- Ability to manage data and an understanding of complex data sets
- Understand how APIs work
- Experience working in or for with agencies would be very useful
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in automotive or financial services useful but not essential
In return you’ll be offered a competitive basic salary + 15% annual bonus. You’ll be joining a highly employee-centric organisation who offer flexible/hybrid working and an excellent benefits package.