Are you an automotive industry Account Manager with experience managing accounts in the fleet/leasing/rental sector or possibly dealer/manufacturer accounts? Do you have a background selling a tech or software based product or service? If so this this new Key Account Manager opportunity with a leading, highly innovative fleet management software provider could be for you.
Due to expansion the business is looking for a high level Key Account Manager to take over and proactively manage their top customer accounts across the UK in the Leasing/Contract Hire/Rental sectors. Working closely with your line manager you will act as the first point of contact with key clients – nurturing the relationships, growing business whilst always providing a top level of customer service. You’ll be responsible for Customer Experience Management, Customer Development and Service Delivery.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders within key account customers
- Ensure customers regard the business as a critical supplier and technology partner
- Secure contracted income and pre-empt threats to maximise opportunities within your customer base
- Hold regular face to face meetings & video conferences with key customers across the UK
- Increase existing customer usage and engagement with products and services
- Collaborate with customers to create and deliver strategic account development plans
- Work closely with colleagues and internal departments
- Experience in an account management function
- Experience selling a tech/software based product or service
- Experience with automotive industry customers – ideally in the leasing/contract hire/fleet/rental sectors
- Able to demonstrate a track record of managing and developing complex customer accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Experience supporting projects to keep work progressing as planned
- Critical thinking ability – able to provide options and solutions to challenging situations
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Team orientated and proactive to customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Be located in the Midlands (between Manchester/Oxford/Peterborough/Welsh Border)
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, car and benefits package and the opportunity to join a growing, highly successfully and innovative businesses with a great working culture.