Would you like to take your marketing skills to the next level working for a car manufacturer developing their digital presence and supporting their dealers with marketing campaigns?
This growing brand has a passion for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and want this to come across in their marketing communications.
This role would suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience creating digital marketing and social media campaigns and an interest in cars – ideally with experience working in a marketing role in or around the automotive industry with either a dealer, supplier, manufacturer or agency. What’s special about this role is that you will be working in small marketing department and have a high level of autonomy and be able to use your creativity and drive to make a real impact on the brand’s marketing.
You’ll develop the brand’s digital presence in the UK market by driving content for the website and social media and help leverage high levels of customer satisfaction as a marketing tool through web assets.
You will also support UK dealers by developing marketing programmes for them to use in showroom, at events and in their communications. This will involve working with agency teams, sales managers and dealers.
- Manage the brand’s organic social media programme
- Manage website content to ensure accuracy and maximise impact/ROI
- Create written/video content for social media and other marketing
- Create and manage dealer marketing/product monthly update
- Manage dealer marketing and POS programme
- Manage and update Dealer Portal
- Manage and develop Dealer Hub lead transfer programme
- Manage, cleanse and develop Salesforce customer and prospect database
- With after sales team co-ordinate after sales marketing
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- At least 2 years working in a marketing environment
- Automotive experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Educated to degree level preferred
- Knowledge of social media techniques
- Good agency management skills
- Creative writing skills
- Good with Excel/PowerPoint
- Highly organised with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with ease
If you are a self-starter, who is keen to learn and develop your marketing skills in an exciting client-side automotive marketing role this is for you.