Do you have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a marketing role and are ready for your next career move? Would you like to manage marking plans and activities for a premium car brand? If so this opportunity to join an automotive dealer group as Marketing Executive could be for you.
You’ll report to the Group Marketing Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns designed to acquire, develop and retain profitable customer relationships.
- Manage and maintain effective working relationships with the car manufacturer’s marketing departments
- Develop and manage all print and non-digital marketing communications materials
- Develop, manage and report on all non-digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop, manage and report on email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the website team are briefed on all marketing campaigns and campaign performance.
- Provide Market Intelligence as requested.
- Contribute to quarterly marketing planning process.
- Develop plan and manage all customer events across the group.
- Manage and maintain good relationships with the group’s affinity partners
- To support both on and offline events and campaigns as directed by your manager.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Automotive industry marketing experience would be very useful but is not essential
- Experience of developing marketing collateral across a full range marketing channels.
- Able to develop and manage e mail marketing campaigns.
- Experience of producing and analysing marketing intelligence reports.
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT.
- Good understanding of all major marketing communication channels and media.
- Good communication skills (verbal and oral)
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or marketing qualification