Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role and are ready to progress your career to Marketing Manager level? Would you like to join a fast growing business and take full responsibility for marketing and become an integral part of the team and their exciting growth plans?
A specialist converter of bespoke Campervans with a fantastic reputation for quality and service are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their award winning business based in the West Midlands. You will oversee marketing activities and campaigns across their brands to drive sales lead generation.
This role offers the potential to develop into a people management so would suit someone who is ambitious to move into a people management role in the future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initiate, organise and deliver exciting and innovative marketing activities to drive customer enquiries, engagement and sales
- Create and deliver marketing plans and ensure all KPI’s are achieved within the correct time period
- Social Media strategy and management and overseeing social media content and performance, with the intention of growing followers and engagement
- Full management of marketing budgets
- Management of customer databases, CRM strategy and execution
- Managing Digital marketing campaigns for sales
- Manage an external digital marketing agency
- Work closely with sales team to analyse lead conversions
- Management of website
- At least 3 years’ experience in a b2c marketing role
- Experience in automotive / retail marketing would be ideal
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Generalist marketing experience including digital, CRM, social & off-line
- Ability to manage external agencies
- Demonstrate potential to move into a people management role in the future
- Excellent IT skills
- Have a great attention to detail
- Be able to work under your own initiative adhering to strict deadlines when set.
- A proactive approach is a must, as well as a natural drive and passion to succeed as a part of an energetic team
- Able to commute to the West Midlands