We have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager for a vehicle manufacturer owned leasing company based on the M4 corridor.
You will have 2 direct reports and be responsible for contract hire campaign pricing, campaign set-up for both brokers and dealers, terms negotiations, benchmarking analysis, customer loyalty/retention programs, KPIs reports, and incentives for both dealer and broker, compliance/audit reports and events/communication.
- Pricing of campaigns for dealers and brokers
- Liaising with the Brands to define the best terms to obtain the right positioning in terms of competitiveness across the entire range of models/versions
- Liaising with the Brands to define loyalty campaigns and customer retention activities
- Marketing to customer base through a multichannel approach
- Campaign and product implementation accurately and to the required timescale liaising with the IT and Pricing department
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity – ensuring full compliance to FCA regulations
- Manage relationships with third parties including Direct Marketing Agencies & Media Agencies.
- Identifying new business trends and services
- Reporting and analysis to support campaign, product, dealer and broker performance.
- Organizing incentives programs and activities for broker and dealers
- Defining the annual marketing plan with relative communication plan (ATL and BTL), new product launches and events schedule
- Managing the internal and external communication both from a Marketing and PR perspective
- To adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority regulations and requirements.
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications:
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of marketing campaign pricing desirable.
- Experience in a marketing role for an automotive manufacturer, leasing or finance company would be desirable
- Experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing highly desirable.
- PC literate – all MS and Google applications.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills & time management skills.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast moving environment.
If you’re interested please apply now.
Posted: 05 February 2019